- The No-nonsense Guide to Fair Trade (No-nonsense Guides),David Ransom | eBay.
- Wrong Bed, Right Guy (Come Undone)!
- ATTENTION : route de Mordelles barrée du 5 mars au 6 avril 2018.
- Spider Physiology and Behaviour: Physiology (Advances in Insect Physiology).
- How To Start A Cleaning Business.
- eBook: The No-Nonsense Guide to World Food - New Edition!
- How religious values (Jewish and Christian) originated the technological cultural of the West in the early Middle Ages...: ...that made it the most advanced technological civilization.
Amnesty International UK Shop. Clothes Homeware Books Accessories.
No-Nonsense Guide to Fair Trade, 3rd Edition (by Sally Blundell)
A world tour of food—from industrialized production and consumption to community food security. Community Food Centres Canada 'Solid research underpins Roberts' lucid, readable account of the modern food system and multifaceted efforts to transform it… a superb introduction.
No quibbles returns policy. Details Additional info Reviews Details With spiralling food prices and spreading social unrest this is a timely guide to the instability of industrialized food systems.
Shop by category
Wayne Roberts traces the history of food production and consumption, and shows that in a system dominated by supermarkets and agri-business real food choices are becoming harder to make. This book asks all the right questions, and provides some of the answers, in a real, democratic debate about food. It shows how people and communities can take control from governments and corporations to organize themselves creatively to achieve food sovereignty - a balanced, just and sustainable food system eBook: pages Publisher: New Internationalist September Language: English.
Write Your Own Review Only registered users can write reviews. More info Our suppliers Amnesty bookshops Ethical buying policy.
Ships within weeks. Not available in stores.
- Books & Reviews.
- The No Nonsense Guide to Fair Trade - AbeBooks - david-ransom:.
- Customer Reviews.
An in-depth look at two decades of a movement that aims to challenge the ethical foundations of the global market. Transnational corporations look for the cheapest suppliers, while the fair trade movement insists on a premium for the producersat the start of the chain. Sally Blundell explores the origins of fair trade and what it is likely to become in the face of growing disparities between the principles and the practice.
eBook: The No-Nonsense Guide to World Food - New Edition
The following ISBNs are associated with this title:. ISBN - Look for similar items by category:. Prices and offers may vary in store. About The Author.
europeschool.com.ua/profiles/vifiliv/nyry-mujeres-solteras-o.php Sally Blundell is a freelance journalist and writer in Christchurch, New Zealand.